For many, sleep is a luxury that they cannot afford to lose, yet they go night after night without it. Sometimes this is because their circadian rhythm is off, or they have narcolepsy, nightmares, insomnia, or something else.
Thankfully, neurofeedback and brain mapping can go a long way in helping you get to sleep and sleep soundly. The most common sleep issues that improve with neurofeedback are:
- Woman with insomnia taking sleeping pills
- Insomnia – Difficulty falling asleep or maintaining sleep during the night
- Difficulty waking from sleep
- Difficulty getting to bed
- Not feeling rested after sleep
- Sleeping too long (over 10 hours)
- Physically restless sleep
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal enuresis)
- Restless leg syndrome – Leg discomfort or a need to move legs, disrupting sleep
- Bruxism – Teeth grinding during sleep
- Sleep terrors – Abrupt arousal with intense fear, no dream recall or memory of event
- Dysregulated sleep patterns/cycles (circadian rhythms)
For more articles like this please sign up for our eTips by liking us on Facebook and giving us your email for our Newsletter.